Freeze-Dried Plasma LyoPlas N - w
- LyoPlas N - w is a freeze-dried plasma derived from a single donation (quarantine plasma).
- Lyoplas N - w is used in the same indications as therapeutic frozen plasma.
- Plasma transformed into LyoPlas N - w undergoes an additional cell reduction step to render it virtually cellfree, as opposed to conventional frozen plasma, and thus particularly compatible.
- LyoPlas N -w may be stored at its place of use at temperatures between +2°C and +25°C.
- LyoPlas N - w is available in all blood groups: O, A, B, AB.
0.70 to 0.85 ml/ml coagulable human plasma
Citrate, phosphate, glucose
+2°C to +25°C
Only available on prescription
i.v. infusion after the freeze-dried plasma has been dissolved in the supplied water for injection (room temperature). The dissolved plasma is intended for immediate transfusion.